The Company is committed to providing quality services which consistently and continuously meet the requirements of its Customers (Principals) whilst creating a safety culture for the recruited seafarers.
This is achieved by establishing and implementing operational processes which have emerged from the combination of sound managerial principles and long lasting experience in the Shipping Industry.
The Company aims to achieve its objectives and long term aspirations by:
- Meeting Principal’s requirements as defined in the relevant Manning Agency Agreements.
- Complying with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 as well as applicable national and statutory requirements, international legislation, and other industry guidelines;
- Ensuring that our employees possess the essential skills and experience necessary to effectively carry out their job.
- Ensuring that all the responsibilities for recruiting, familiarizing, and placing seafarers to marine vessels in conformity with ILO MLC 2006 are timely and efficiently satisfied and that, to the extent that is determined by the Company, seafarers are provided onboard ships with a safe working environment free of safety, health and environmental hazards;
- Providing qualified and competent personnel to vessels and monitoring the performance of seafarers recruited.
- Offering a workplace, where harassment of any kind – be it racial, sexual or religious, is unacceptable and will not be tolerated
All Company employees are responsible for implementing this Policy.
The Company’s Management is responsible for monitoring and reviewing this Policy at regular intervals in order to ensure that it remains relevant and effective.